Sunday, October 2, 2011

Simple Pleasures

Sometimes things just suck. Work lately has been pretty crappy and it's hard to come home after 9 hours of blah and put a smile on my face. So, I've tried to come up with things that can instantly boost my mood. At the top of that list? French Bulldogs.

The Daily Frenchie is my one-stop-shop for adorable Frenchie faces to melt my heart and make me smile. Then of course there are all the YouTube videos out there of French Bulldogs. Here are a few of my favorites:

And the heartwarming conclusion:


There's also this one, which is just hilarious on so many levels. I love how the guy is in his underwear and apparently has no clue he's being filmed. The interaction between the guy and dog is just precious.


And last but not least, the Very Thirsty Puppy.
Watch his tummy at the end. SLOSHING.

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make us happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment